This policy only applies to personal information we collect on our own behalf. It does not apply to information we collect on behalf of our business clients. Nor does it apply to data from our clients who use our hosted information.
Our websites may link to websites from other companies or organizations. We are not responsible for their privacy practices of those other parties. Also, we are not responsible for the content or operation of their websites.
Information we collect from our websites
We regularly track site traffic for administrative purposes. We use this anonymous data for a few things:
- To ensure smooth site traffic flow.
- To assess what pages on our sites are visited the most.
- From what countries or Internet Service Provider [ISP] domains visitors access our site.
Our web servers collect the anonymous information that your browser automatically transmits any time you are on the web.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data they hold. We only store your IP address with personal information if you submit that information through a form on our site.
We also have implemented the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads across the internet. We use ad-tracking, along with third-party vendors. These use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie). Together, these cookies report if you have seen our ads (ad impressions) and how you have interacted with our ads and ad services. We want this information so we can make sure any of our advertising that you see is relevant to you.
Personal information collected
On our sites, we only collect personal information when you choose to provide it to us. Some examples of times we would ask you to provide personal information:
- When you register to use a particular Reynolds consumer technology.
- When you submit an employment application.
- When you register for one of our services, such as receiving newsletters.
- When you register to receive informational product materials about our products and services.
- When you send us a comment by email.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, customer information, and phone number)
- Billing information
- Employment information
- User account information
- Information about your interest in Reynolds’ products, programs, and services.
Collection of information by third-party sites and sponsors
Sometimes we may offer content that is co-branded with third parties. These third parties will be easily identifiable with that content. During these offers, personal information that you volunteer may be shared with these third parties. We have no control over their use of your information.
How we use your information
We use anonymous information to improve our site functionality.
Personal information is used in the following ways:
- Respond to your communication.
- Provide the product or service that you requested when providing your information.
- Send more information about products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
We may share your information with third parties to assist us in providing our products and services to you.
Choosing what information we collect
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Customize the Google Display Network ads by using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by using their Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Set preferences for how Google advertises through you using the Google Ads Settings page.
- Change your cookie settings in your browser.
- Install a browser plug-in to disable cookie storage.
We may use your personal information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you have two ways of stopping it.
Follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from advertising lists.
We may disclose individual information to:
- Comply with legal process, such as subpoena or court order.
- Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws.
- Protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
- Protect, enforce, or defend our legal rights or property.
- Protect the safety, rights, or property of our users.
Changes in ownership
We may decide to sell, buy, merge, or reorganize businesses to further our own strategic interests. When this happens, we may disclose personal information about prospective or actual purchasers. During those times, we protect the safety, rights, and property of our users as much as possible.
We take measures to prevent unauthorized access to and maintain security of information collected.
Last Updated August 31, 2018
If you have questions or comments about this Policy please contact us:
Information Security Department
Reynolds and Reynolds
One Reynolds Way
Dayton, OH 45430