Media Center Menu Inline
Brand name usage
Our name is part of our brand. We are well known in the industry, and every interaction with the Reynolds brand has an impact. With the right standards of excellence and consistency around the brand, that impact can be positive and substantial.
Reynolds and Reynolds
- Reynolds and Reynolds must be used with the correct capitalization, spelling, and spacing. Never use a logogram such as an ampersand (&) in place of “and.”
- “The Reynolds and Reynolds Company” or “Reynolds and Reynolds” must be used in the first reference; Reynolds may be used in subsequent references.
- When adding in front of a product name, Reynolds must be used, and not Reynolds and Reynolds. In such cases, never add an apostrophe (‘) after Reynolds.
- Never shorten Reynolds or Reynolds and Reynolds.
- Never use the logo as part of a sentence or in place of text where “Reynolds and Reynolds” should be used.
Reynolds and Reynolds
Reynolds & Reynolds
The ERA® Dealership Management System
- ERA must be typeset in all uppercase letters with no spaces.
- ERA must have the Registered Trademark (®) in superscript in the first reference (including titles), and dropped in subsequent references within the same material or document.
- To protect the trademark, ERA should be used as an adjective in all references (e.g., the ERA® system).
- ERA-IGNITE must be typeset in all uppercase letters with a hyphen and no spaces.
- Never abbreviate ERA-IGNITE.
- Never split ERA-IGNITE onto two lines.
The docuPAD® system
- docuPAD must be used with the correct capitalization, spelling, and spacing. docu must be in lowercase, and PAD must be in uppercase. There are no spaces in between.
- docuPAD must have the Registered Trademark (®) in superscript in the first reference (including titles), and dropped in subsequent references within the same material or document.
- To protect the trademark, docuPAD should be used as an adjective in all references (e.g., the docuPAD® system).
- Copyright data for the docuPAD system must be included in the document footer: The docuPAD® system is protected by U.S. patents 8,531,424; 8,547,356; 8,854,330; 8,933,904; 9,081,423; and 9,235,276. Additional patents pending.
the docuPAD® system